3. Do I receive feedback on my images during the course?
We have created a closed facebook group open to our online photography course members. We encourage our students to post their photos every week so we can offer feedback on their images, answer any questions they may have and help them progress with their image taking.
4. What is the layout of the course?
There is a video, course information packet, quiz and print out booklet for every course module. Our course is packed with photography tips and tricks!
5. What do I receive at the end when I have completed the course?
Hurrah, well done! You will receive a certificate of completion and will have a wonderful portfolio of work to show off to friends and family.
6. How does the beginner 2 (intermediate) online photography course differ from the beginner 1 (fundamentals) course?
Moving on from our beginners course which focuses on auto and scene settings, our intermediate online photography course explores semi manual modes such as aperture priority, shutter priority and program mode. Students can expect to improve camera control, boost confidence both creatively and technically, explore different types of photography and begin to establish their own unique style of work.
7. Must I complete the beginner 1 (fundamentals) course first before taking beginner 2 (intermediate)?
The Intermediate online photography course is aimed at beginner photographers with some experience of photography, so the beginners course is a great foundation if you feel you are quite new to the skill. It is not a requirement, but definitely a great place to start.